Excepting the morning time when it seems most babies give their smiles away for free, Zak makes us work for the smiles he gives, but it's worth it for sure!!! What a cutie!!!
How cute is that little guy now! We are Loving him! Wow and learning those new skills---rolling over. Sheesh he is going to reading and writing before the year is out! Cute site friends!
That is one of the greatest commercials I have seen at least in the last 2 hours. Granted I have been asleep for the last hour and 50 min. but it still tops the list.
I am going to go buy a granola bar right now, thats how effective that commercial was!
2 comments:
How cute is that little guy now! We are Loving him! Wow and learning those new skills---rolling over. Sheesh he is going to reading and writing before the year is out! Cute site friends!
That is one of the greatest commercials I have seen at least in the last 2 hours. Granted I have been asleep for the last hour and 50 min. but it still tops the list.
I am going to go buy a granola bar right now, thats how effective that commercial was!
Post a Comment